Tonight we are took our youngest son Dylan on a date for his 10th B-day... We took him out to eat, he's choice Texas Road House and to the movies to see Underworld. He was really excited to be spending time with just Dad and Mom :) and we where too, its kind of hard to do that with 4 kids and everyday life.
Happy 10th Birthday Dylan... I cant believe you are already 10, in just 8 more years you could be moving out and starting your own life. I love you and you'll always be my baby, my little Dill Pickles :) I am very proud of you. You are such a sweet young man, you always think of others with whatever your doing, you got that quality from me and I hope you always keep it! You always share whatever you have with everyone. You always tell your Dad and I that your never moving out, your going to live with us forever and help us. (you said it aging last night, lol) We will see if you change your mind in acouple of years when you start dating girls :)
I cant believe my babies are growing up, it makes me sad. In a couple of years they will start leaving us and making their own lives. I know thats life, but I dont have to like it! I'm going to miss this....
I cant believe my babies are growing up, it makes me sad. In a couple of years they will start leaving us and making their own lives. I know thats life, but I dont have to like it! I'm going to miss this....





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.