Thursday, June 18, 2009

My How Our Garden Has Grown........

Since we've been getting all this rain lately the garden has really shot up! Everythings off to a great start...


Baby Zucchini... Bring on the Zucchini bread :)

Baby squash... I ♥ squash! Cant wait to pick some, so many good ways to cook it! I love to slice them, brush some olive oil on the with alittle seasoning and grill or oven roast them... soooo good!

Our 1st lil cucumber... nothing like homegrown cucumbers! I will be making tons of pickles this year too!

1st time we are trying this plant... A Peanut Plant... let ya know how it goes.

Red Radishes... Brian and I have been eating the heck out of em lately... looks like these need to be picked!

Beets, Beets and more Beets... we got another 8 rolls in our small garden, going be canning ALOT of Beets :)

Good old leaf lettuce... going to pick me some tomorrow for a salad tomorrow along with them radishes ;)

3 roll of green beans... Yumm-O

Tomatoes and peppers... and weeds we still need to pick!

We planted this last year... our lil green grapes... its really grown!

Just look at them lil grapes... going be good!

I dont know what the heck this flower is but it sure is purtty.... bought and planted it last year too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.