Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our New Deck Steps

We havent be able to use our sliding glass door in ages, we gave my momma & Clinton our steps when they moved (they needed them more than us). So we started buildin our deck steps last Saturday. Brian, Cody, Dylan & I all had a hand in buildin the deck steps... ok Brian mostly, lol. Its sooooo nice to use the door again!





We love our new deck steps! This is where I'll be sippin my coffee & watchin the wild birds in the mornins. (Brians gonna add one more step at the bottom & I'm gettin some flowers to go in the flower boxes)

4 comments:

  1. Well Brian does beautiful work! Those steps will look even prettier with thsoe flower boxes filled with blooms. Can't wait to see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, very unique. Yea we havent got to use our sliding patio door since we moved out here. Used to have a big back porch before, but nothing now. We hope to have a covered patio area out back one day : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! They will be so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those look great! I need to get me a handy husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.