Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Me & my lastest crochet project, Shoot me 19/52

Taken on Fathers Day at my In Laws. Nice way to spend the day. I'm workin on a round ripple babyghan in a soft pink, one of my cousins have ordered it from me as a gift for one of her friends.

*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will turn out amazing!!! I wihs I had that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so comfy in there :) good luck on that project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty doing what you love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.