Monday, October 17, 2011

Tryin to help a friend in her time of need...

Auction Is Closed

One of my friends lost her momma to cancer on October 13, 2011. This was her fb status, last Thursday night... "I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and the prayers. MY MOMMA WENT TO BE WITH THE LORD AT 8:10pm Today. Please pray for strength for my family."
This is her message on fb:
If anyone can or would like to send a donation it would be greatly appreciated more than I could ever say. Im not good as asking for help for things but for this I have no choice. Any amount is helpful. Just inbox me with the amount. $1, $5, $10 or whatever. it all counts and i know times are hard for everyone. But regardless please keep me and my family in your prayers. I have never gone thru anything like this and Ive going thru a lot in my life time. I am in TN and its so hard to do things from here. LOVE and THANKS to all for everything. I dont understand why im being punished so badly. I didnt do anything to deserve this. Momma passing away on my bday and not being able to bury her until we can pay more money or have a co signer. I just want to go home. Please send prayers for strength and protection for me because today I'm weak

I'm just tryin to help alittle, I'm gonna do a silent auction for my friend & her family...
I'm gonna auction off 1 Infinity Scarf (color of your choice)... the auction starts now & ends tomorrow morning at 10:00 am central time. The bid starts at $12.00. Just post your bid below. Thank You.

* Update on bid: Its up to $20.00 at 6:00am 10/18
** Auction is closed. The highest bid was $22.00. Thank you Michaele for makin a bid.



1 comment:

  1. I bid $12. So sorry for her. As if the death wasn't bad enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.