...Dear God, I'm not asking for anything today,
I just want to say thank you...
(My FB status this mornin)
I dont talk much about the my stress at Christmas time... you see every year we dont have money for Christmas & every year I start to stress til I remember to just hand it all over to God, he will come through for us... & he has every year. I'm so glad I have the courage to hand it over to him then stand back, not worry & let him work his power... do you know how hard it is to tell your kids you have no money for Christmas. We are not rich but we are not poor, everything we have we work hard for, save up for or we make it ourselves. We spend on all three of our teenagers what some people spend on one.

My honey just walked into the kitchen as I'm gettin ready to wash dishes. He tells me he just got some good news... his work just gave them their Christmas bonus... Thank You God for coming through for us again this year! I'm so happy & relieved.
We may not be blessed with lots of money... But we are blessed with Gods love, our wonderful lovin family life, a nice warm home, family & friends that love us & love hangin out with us.
I just had to share this... Merry Christmas. Gotta go wash my dishes now, lol
I just want to say thank you...
(My FB status this mornin)
I dont talk much about the my stress at Christmas time... you see every year we dont have money for Christmas & every year I start to stress til I remember to just hand it all over to God, he will come through for us... & he has every year. I'm so glad I have the courage to hand it over to him then stand back, not worry & let him work his power... do you know how hard it is to tell your kids you have no money for Christmas. We are not rich but we are not poor, everything we have we work hard for, save up for or we make it ourselves. We spend on all three of our teenagers what some people spend on one.

My honey just walked into the kitchen as I'm gettin ready to wash dishes. He tells me he just got some good news... his work just gave them their Christmas bonus... Thank You God for coming through for us again this year! I'm so happy & relieved.
We may not be blessed with lots of money... But we are blessed with Gods love, our wonderful lovin family life, a nice warm home, family & friends that love us & love hangin out with us.
I just had to share this... Merry Christmas. Gotta go wash my dishes now, lol
What wonderful news to come your way...see the Lord works in mysterious ways and he always listens when you have faith and believe....I wish you and your family and Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
ReplyDeleteGod helps those who help themselves and hunny you help yourself along with alot of other people! We know what it's like. Living paycheck to paycheck is very hard. But if you have faith and love in God he will always come through. Hope you guys have such a very happy CHRISTmas this year! We love you!
ReplyDeletea friend of mine shared a verse with me recently, and I love it. Pray about everything, worry about nothing and ALL will be answered. Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas Jen ;)
ReplyDelete