For all the chocolate lovers out there...
Gooey Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cobbler, Lava Cake, Chocolate Puddin Cake...
I've heard it called different names, whatever name ya wanna use, its good stuff. We eat it with a scoop or two of ice cream. I've also made in the crockpot through the years. Simple and Good. A great cake to made for Valentines Day.
Gooey Chocolate Cake Recipe...
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup self rising flour
2 Tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup milk
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix the above ingredients and spread into a greased 9×13 glass baking dish.
Top Mixture – Mix together and sprinkle evenly on the above mixture.
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water gently over all. DO NOT MIX- just gently pour over all
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve hot, or cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.