A Family favorite...
Hamburger tater tot casserole, sauteed onions cabbage, carrots & cream cheese corn
Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole
2 lbs. hamburger and 1/2 a onion (brown and drained)
2 lb. bag of tater tots
2 cans cream of chicken
1/2 container sour cream
1-2 handfuls of shredded cheddar cheese
* Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, add seasoning (I use salt, pepper & garlic powder), pour into bakin dish (9x13, sprayed with cookin spray), bake for about 45 mins. or crispy on top.
2 lb. bag of tater tots
2 cans cream of chicken
1/2 container sour cream
1-2 handfuls of shredded cheddar cheese
* Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, add seasoning (I use salt, pepper & garlic powder), pour into bakin dish (9x13, sprayed with cookin spray), bake for about 45 mins. or crispy on top.
I'm very interested in cream cheese corn! I'll bet that is really yummy!
ReplyDelete