Well here it is.... all cute an innocent but let me tell you this little thing was so tough for me to learn yesterday! I took me all day of watching my favorite lady on youtube to learn it. This little thing almost had me in tears, screaming lol.
I'm going to keep going with this one and make a baby blanket for whoever has the next baby girl.............
Now I'm a granny square making fool! Signing up for a swap last night and I have to make 30 and send them out before May 1... I've done 3 so far... wish me luck! :)
I'm going to keep going with this one and make a baby blanket for whoever has the next baby girl.............
Now I'm a granny square making fool! Signing up for a swap last night and I have to make 30 and send them out before May 1... I've done 3 so far... wish me luck! :)
Aww it's cute! WTG on mastering the granny square :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess(ica)
ReplyDelete