Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dylan & Me... Shoot me 14/52

Dylan the youngest teenager (12)
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown

If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. ~Bette Davis


*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of you and your son. Love the quotes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot of the two of you. The quotes are so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met to tell you that my prayers are with you n your family for the safe return of your sister...how stressful this must be for you all now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quotes are perfect!! I think it is so nice that your son doesn't mind being in photos with you! My 15 year old wants nothing to do with me. lol

    BTW, I wanted to let you know that I'm sending prayers your way for the safe return of your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.