Monday, July 11, 2011

Canning season has begun for me......

Might not be in blog world much, & this is why... garden is doin great & cannin/freezin season has just begun. But I'll try to get here when I can to check on everyone...

7/8: 14 quarts of bread & butter pickles, 8 pints of sweet dill pickles, 4 cups of freezer pickles & 3 gallon bags of sliced squash in the freezer.


Got these done tonight

Picked 1 gallon ice cream bucket of jalapenos, 2 gallons of green beans & almost a bushel of squash, I might be able to pick some beets tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! Your garden is doing great! We were late getting ours planted so I'm not canning/freezing yet..but the way my garden is growing..when it comes time, I'll be just as busy! (can't wait!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! It looks great! I can't wait for fresh cucumber salad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.