Sunday, November 20, 2011

Early B-day Lunch...

My sister Crystal wanted to get together & do lunch for my b-day (which is Nov. 25) so we did yesterday with our Momma, brother & Kaylin...

...A Daughter Is A Little Girl Who Grows Up To Be A Friend...
(this sayin goes with both these pictures)


These are my people, This is where I come from, lol

Not a good pic., but its the only pic we took of all 5 of us yesterday

Sister Crystal. Shes so freakin silly... she keeps us laughin, thats for sure. She didnt want us to leave, lol. I really wish she had the money (& job) to move down by us & live with her honey & 4 rugrats... we love em & miss em.

Momma & Aaron are stayin with us til after Thanksgiving, then Crystal & her family are comin down for Thanksgiving & the 4 rugrats are stayin a few days with us :)

2 comments:

  1. Girl you have such a beautiful family and the love is evident! I'll keep prayin that God will provide a way and maybe your sister can move closer! I'm glad you'll have a houseful of loved ones (more than you do every day) for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you all have the same sense of humor! Have fun! (like I need to say it)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.