Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast...

Heres what Brian & I fixed to serve at our house on Thanksgiving...

Turkey, hm herb dressing, cream cheesey corn, kale, hm rolls, chunky cranberry sauce,noodles, sweet potato casserole, mash potatoes, goat cheese w/pearbutter & hot pepper jelly, hm pumpkin cheesecake, wildberry crumb cake... Oooo my

Had just finished makin the noodles & they were soooo good this year!

Brians workin on cream cheesey corn







I took pics while makin the dressing... blog later this week ;)



We were very bless to share all this yummy food with loved ones... Thanksgiving family pics coming soon... so stay turned.

3 comments:

  1. Now that all just looks down-home good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm mmmmmm! It all looks so good! So glad you had a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.