Friday, September 7, 2012

Cow Pattie Cookies... aka No Bake.

 Ok so They're just no bake cookies, but the name sounds cooler, found this recipe in the Kentucky Living magazine








Cow Pattie Recipe...

2 c. sugar
1 stick butter or margarine
1/2 c evaporated milk
1/2 c. peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
2 T. cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups oatmeal , uncooked (I used old fashioned)

Mix sugar, milk & butter in saucepan, bring to boil, boil for 1 min. Remove from heat stir in peanut butter & vanilla. Stir in cocoa & oatmeal. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.

*Leave out cocoa for just peanut butter cow patties... taste like fudge to us

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you in the kitchen.... I was a little concerned that you may have left the kitchen altogether since you have that beautiful horse to ride! :)

    Good recipe, Thanks, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.