Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Holt Family Reunion 2012

...Family...
Just a bunch of nuts from the same tree, lol


 A Beautiful Day For A Reunion

 My momma, brother and sister (missing our other sister)

 The love birds... Kay & Mark
Remember they are gettin married June 8, 2013

 My sister and cousin being silly

Hangin around the food table


The 2 dishes I made & took were a big hit, we all loved em...

(done my way at bottom of page)


We play kickball every year Its tradition... 

even if your on the losing team and have sore legs for days, lol.  
Its so much fun 

More Holt Family Reunion 2012 pics H-E-R-E

I put drained chili beans, black beans, purple onion, green peppers, corn, bow tie pasta, chopped baked chicken, the sauce mixture (I had to use ranch dressing, sour cream and the taco seasoning), cheese. Before we ate it I add crushed doritos to the top... good stuff. 

1 comment:

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.