I'm thankful for my family far and near, for my husband & children that I hold dear, and though sometimes life gets me stressed, I thank the Lord because I'm truly blessed...
I'm thankful Brian & I stay home on Thanksgiving Day. I love that we spend the morning together in the kitchen cookin the feast for the family/friends that choose to come celebrate the day with us. This is a very long picture post :)
Thanksgiving Stuffing
Mash Potatoes with Real Butter
HM Noodles
...Time To Gobble Til We Wobble...
...Time For Some Family Photos...
The Gang This Year
Gotta Take A Funny Pic
My sister Crystal and her family
They Love To Be Silly
Love My Family
Nephew Cody and his girl friend Kelly
Kaylin and Abby
Me, my sister and my daughter
Cousins
Kaylin and Mark
My sister & her oldest daughter
A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown —
Momma teasing tryin to act like she can knit, lol
Hope You And Your Family Had A Very Happy Thanksgiving ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.