Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pizza Style Pasta

Made this yesterday for supper along with a new bread recipe I was tryin.  The pasta salad was great... my honey said the best pasta salad hes ate in along time.  The bread... not good. I might try the recipe one more time just to see if I did something wrong, but I dont believe I did, its way to easy, here the link if you want to make a batch: Simple Bread Dough Recipe




Pizza Style Pasta

Box of pasta, cooked, drained & rinsed off with cold water
Chopped up veggies... peppers, onion, green onion, black olives, tomato, mushrooms
pepperoni (cut in 4ths)
sharp cheddar cheese cubes
Shredded mozzarella cheese 

Vinaigrette Dressing:
  • 1/2 cup white wine vinegar (after tasting the pasta salad I added more white wine vinegar)
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • I added some basil, tomato & garlic seasoning

* Have your pasta ready, pour in big bowl. Chop all your veggies. Cut pepperonis into fourths, cube up cheddar cheese add it all to the bowl of pasta. Throw in a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese. Mix up dressing, pour in bowl of pasta, mix, taste and add whatever else you think it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.