Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chickies at 3 weeks old...

Another update on our chickies... they are 3 weeks old and growning soooo fast, they are not my little puff balls no more :( They are really fun to watch, I ♥ watching them run all around trying to keep their treats from each other. I'm going to miss them when we build the coop but I know they really need to get out there, its alot to have 32 chicks/almost chickens in the house and we dont even want to talk about all the dust they stir up... YUCK!

1 of the 26 Buff Orpingtons

1 of the 3 RIR'S

Goldie... Bantam #1

Sally Sue... Bantam #2

Chipmunk... Bantam #3

The day before the chicks turn 3 weeks old we had to upgrade their container, they ran out of room again... thats 4 upgrades in 3 weeks, lol. Well I guess we better get the coop built cause the way things are growing we only got 1 week and they'll need something bigger!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.