Gosh I cant believe my chickies are 4 weeks old already... where has the time gone! It was a beautiful day today and the chickies got to spend the whole day outside in their run with Mr. Rabbit (we just found out he's a she,but we still call her Mr. Rabbit lol). They loved it. They are now all sleeping in their brooder, also I took their light away tonight... they freaked out at first but then quieted down and went to sleep.
Our 5 baby keets are doing just great, eating, sleeping running around their little brooder. Sad news... the # 6 egg didnt make it.
Just wasnt meant to be.
Our 5 baby keets are doing just great, eating, sleeping running around their little brooder. Sad news... the # 6 egg didnt make it.
Just wasnt meant to be.
While Dylan, Blake and I where at the ChIcKeN ShAcK watching the chicks Dylan saw a wild baby hare running in the yard soooo they did what any little boys would do... chased it down and caught it and then said the words I knew we would hear...
Can we keep it, just for a little while Mom PLEASEEEEEEE!!!? Now of course if you really know me you already know what I would say........ yes.
Dear Dad said no...
Can we keep it, just for a little while Mom PLEASEEEEEEE!!!? Now of course if you really know me you already know what I would say........ yes.
Dear Dad said no...








Here the boys rabbit all nice and snug... in the house* 4/23 Update on the rabbit... before I went to bed last night I went to check on it and it wasnt in its box... I didnt say anything figured we'd find it in the morning, so I went to bed (at 10:00) and around 10:30 Brian woke me up to help him catch the rabbit... while he was watching tv it came hopping in the living room, lol. So here we where 10:30 at night running around the house trying to catch a wild baby rabbit... we caught it and let it go outside where it belongs.
When the boys got up this morning they wherent too happy... I'm sure they'll catch another one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.