Friday, April 24, 2009

Chicks 1st night in ThE ChIcKeN ShAcK...

The chicks spent the day outside today and I really didnt feel like taking them back inside the house to their outgrown brooder so we decided to section off an area in the unfinished ChIcKen ShAck for them to sleep in... Blake and Dylan helped me gather the chicks up and put them in the coop for the night. I admit I kind of felt sorry for them and I was scared... I dont want nothing to get them. I'll be getting up bright and early to go check on them in the morning and to let them out into the run.








I went and peeked in on them to see how they where doing... there they where all huddled together going to go to sleep.....

"Good Night Chickies"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.