Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kessinger Family Reunion...

We had my Dad's side of the family down for a reunion last Saturday and it was so nice to see almost everyone on that side... 8 out of 11 cousins showed up with their families, some whom I've never seen in person. We all had a great time catching up, eaten good food, playing corn hole and chasing chickens..... I even got some canning tips from one of my Aunts.

All Because Two People Fell In Love...
Papaw and Mamaw



Cousin Heather's Family

Playing some corn hole



Chicken Time...

They really liked chipmunk



My Brother and Dad

Cousins...
Christy and Misty

My sister Stephaine and her oldest son Cody

Family is Everything...
Crystal, Aaron, Dad, Me and Steph

Kay and Travis

Desiree Paige

Dad watching Abby and Jacob

Brian and Josh

Sitting around the fire pit

Abby Loves her Papaw

Sista's

I love you Blake

All Because Two People Fell In Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.