Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Yates Boys... baking cookies.

Yesterday Dylan asked me to make cookies and I couldnt cause I was canning dill pickles so then he said he would make them. Now he's never made cookies before and I was going to say no but then thought awww what the heck, it will give him something to do and if the cookies dont turn on that will be ok. So I tell him he can, but HE has to make them not Me... then Blake says he'll help Dylan make the cookies, which was great, nice to see some brotherly love going on :) So this was the boys 1st time making and baking cookies... they made choc. chip with peanut butter cookies and they turned out great! Think the boys where pretty proud of themselves and I know I was proud of them... then about an hour or two after working so nicely together the picking on each other started again! lol

One day I'm going to miss this...........














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.