The girls laid 2 this morning, then I left and was gone for the day.
I checked the coop when I got home around 3:00 and there was 2 more...
then this evening there was alittle bantam egg!
(we have 4 of those and they are so cute and little)
I checked the coop when I got home around 3:00 and there was 2 more...
then this evening there was alittle bantam egg!
(we have 4 of those and they are so cute and little)
I followed you from BYC about your tomatoes and found your eggcitement! I 100% agree! It is SO much fun to get eggs. I have ducks that lay all over the yard, so I really have an Easter egg hunt every day. Thanks for the quiche idea too. My other quick recipe for too many eggs is to make egg salad sandwiches. Love 'em! www.whatupduck.com
ReplyDeleteHey... one day I want to get ducks too. I havent had go egg hunting, lol. I've been making them stay in their run most of the time, sometimes I'll let them out in the evenings... usually they are done laying by 3:00 it seems.
ReplyDelete