OUR VERY 1ST EGG!!!!
Storm was coming so I decided to check on the chickies before it hit, give them fresh water and food, so while I was down there I popped my head in just to see and I almost didnt see the teeny tiny egg hidden in one of the nest boxes! The boys were down their with me and I scream...
WE HAVE AN EGG, Dylan go get the camera! I have no idea who did it.... the buff Orpingtons, the Road Island Reds, the Bantams or the Easter Eggers (dont really think its one of them cause its not greenish)
Storm was coming so I decided to check on the chickies before it hit, give them fresh water and food, so while I was down there I popped my head in just to see and I almost didnt see the teeny tiny egg hidden in one of the nest boxes! The boys were down their with me and I scream...
WE HAVE AN EGG, Dylan go get the camera! I have no idea who did it.... the buff Orpingtons, the Road Island Reds, the Bantams or the Easter Eggers (dont really think its one of them cause its not greenish)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.