Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chickies are 5 months old today...

Went down to the coop this morning to take some pics. stayed for awhile, I just love watching my chickens! Got some really nice shots of them going about their chicken business...

Morning Big Daddy... think we're going to keep him :)

Sugar

Cinnamon

Morning Ladies...

This was so funny... thats Sally Sue our lil roo in the nest box, lol I guess trying to show the girls what to do... hope they are taking notes :)

Well one went in


1 of our 3 Buff Orpington roosters had to come in and check on everybody...
I think its Big Daddy.



These 2 are having a stare down, lol

Buff rooster in one of the nest boxes... hummmm

He's so pretty...


They sure do check out the nest boxes alot... now they just need to give us eggs!







My Sally Sue



I ♥ this one... look at the roo peeking in the chicken door, lol

*We have 4 roosters (1 bantam and 3 buffs) think 2 will be going to freezer camp soon...

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at the pictures of your chickens.
    Your buffs are soooo pretty!
    Loved the stare down pic too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the buffs. I think next time I am in the market for a hen I will have to see if I can find one of those in this country (australia). I don't think I've ever seen them here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Metanoia... they are a pretty color. Hope you find you some :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.