Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alittle something to cheer us up on a wet, rainy Saturday...

ChIcKeNs...


Its raining here today... AGAIN. As I was going out to collect more eggs I seen a bunch of our chickens sitting on the bench down by the coop, so I ran back inside to grab the camera to take some pics and then of course got carried away.... I LOVE taking pictures and these turned out great! Our Chickens are 6 1/2 months old and our guineas are 4 months now... Enjoy.





Heres mean ol Sally Sue with his girl Goldie... they are a pair now... have been for weeks! Its so cute to see them walking around the yard together and Sally Sue telling Goldie where the good food is he finds... Hes really sweet to her, one day I may let Goldie hatch some eggs just to see what their chickies will look like :) Just hope we dont get many bantam roosters, dont think we will be able to handle another SALLY SUE, lol




He's watching me, lol

One of our RIR's

One of my favorites... Chipmunk

Our 2 Easter Eggers... Sugar and Cinnamon... they arent laying yet

and they are ALWAYS together.

Some pics. of our guineas... we have 5



Some more eggs, arent they pretty. Collected 19 so far today and its only 2:15

Heres our Broody BO. She got up to take a drink of water... should have some baby chickies this Wednesday! I'm soooo excited, cant wait to see what they look like! Theres BO and RIR eggs under her, we have 3 BO roosters and Sally Sue our bantam rooster...

Shes trying to get all comfy and cozy on her eggs...

"Chicken Butt..."


I think shes going to be a good Chickie Momma

2 comments:

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.