Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some Knifty Knitter Hats...

Been working on some crochet orders lately...
heres some knifty knitter hats I've gotten done...

My sister being my model


My Daughter being my model




I'll be posting my other work soon.......

4 comments:

  1. Cute! They look cozy too. How long does it take to make one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie... for the small size it took me alittle over an hour... the adult size maybe about 2 hours, need to time myself again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so clever!
    Knitting/yarn crafts are on my to-learn list.
    I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Catalina... I've been learning how to crochet since Nov. 07 and getting better all the time. I've made alot of babyghans, scarfs, hats. Theres alot more that I want to learn to do and make... one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.