Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix...

I decided yesterday to make up a batch of Hot Chocolate Mix


Heres what you'll need to make it.
11 c. dry milk powder
1 8 oz. container powdered non-dairy creamer
2 1/2 c. confectioners sugar
1 16 oz. container instant chocolate drink mix
* I only had a 32 oz. container of choc. drink mix and I just used the whole thing...
I love chocolate!

Directions mix everything in a big bowl .
Store in air tight containers or glass jars for your self or gift giving.

To use: Add 3-4 Tablespoons of mix to 1 c. of hot water.
You can also add some to your coffee for Mocha Coffee.

Then snuggle up with a mug of hot cholcolate and some Christmas music.

"Merry Christmas"

1 comment:

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.