Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some Crocheting I've done lately...

I really enjoy crocheting and learning how to make new things.
I've been working on Christmas orders from family and friends...
I still have alot to go :)

Learned how to make this flower this morning...
the next one I make will be with 2 colors.


Dish rag








4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I just signed up for a crochet class. How did you learn? I love the flower, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie :)
    I been learning since Nov. 2007 and getting better with time, lol. I've learned most of my stuff by watch it on youtube. I'm a visual learner. So you need to go there and just start with a chain stitch, single crochet and go from there... sky's the limit!

    Let me know how you do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to try the you tube thing. I learned a lot of quilting on you tube. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always a light bulb moment when I tell people thats how I learned, lol...
    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.