Didnt really know how Christmas was going to turn out this year and I was getting alittle stressed But God worked everything out and to me we had one of the best Christmases ever. Got to spend time and make great memories with our Families...

Our 16th Christmas Together!
I ♥ this Man!

My Brother and Sistas...
We May Not Have It All Together
But Together We Have It All!

Gag Gifts From Uncle Aaron
Cody (Rock) Blake (Sticks) Dyan (Nails)

They love their hats/scarf set I made them...

Dylan was the first one up on Christmas morning

Good Morning


The boys taking their Momma's for a ride...



Hold on Dad!

Yates/Kessinger Family

Kaylin and Travis

Papaw & Memaw with their babies...

Papaw & Memaw with their grandkids

LaFever Family

The Yates, LaFever, Kessinger's wish you a Merry Christmas...
and A Happy New Year!
Very beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Genea
ReplyDeleteLooks like ya'll had a wonderful christmas.
ReplyDelete