This weeks shoot me pic. was taken when I was canning pickles the other day...
* As of today... 27 Dill and 7 Bread n Butter, More To Go! Heres a last years harvest
**Today I picked a 5 gallon bucket of Maters... I'll be working on them in a couple of days, gotta put then in the kitchen window to ripen the rest of the way... if I leave em on the vine the chickens like to taste a few, lol. Now Brian did make us some fresh salsa to go with dinner tonight, taco salad... I love fresh salsa!
***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
I love pickles. Our crop is not doing so good though. Lovely pics.
ReplyDeletegreat shot! I love pickles too but not in my burger :)
ReplyDeleteu may view mine here
Thanks Girls...
ReplyDelete