Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baking/Cookin Therapy...

Got in some good baking/cookin therapy today, I was feeling alittle sad today, family stuff (could you keep my family in your prayers) so I turned to my trusty kitchen to cheer me up... put together a Texas Banana Puddin, baked 2 Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cakes (to freeze and serve at later dates, never now when ya might need a cake, thaw them babies out, whip up some cream cheese frosting yum yummmm good), 2 zucchini bread (froze 1), processed Maters and made pasta sauce for later in the week, then made hm flour Tortillas, had steak fajitas for dinner.

Shoooooo no wonder I'm so tired now, lol










Taste Good...

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl! You have been busy today. Everything sounds and looks delish! Praying for you and your family...hope everythings okay.

    oh I got 17 cucumbers outta the garden today..I'd like your pickle recipes..dill and bread and butter. If ya get time would ya e-mail em to me please.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.