Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sharing Alittle Of Our Day Today...

Lets see we had 8 people at the house today and heres what they were doing this afternoon...

Keyarra gettin some milk to go with her brunch...

Kaylin eatin her brunch that she made... french toast

Brian wondering why the hell I'm snapping pics. of everyone... hes on his lunch break.

Dylan, Desiree, Kaitlyn havin alittle pillow fight in the family room

Cody and Blake on the computers

Hank found a water bottle and is chewing it up... NO HANK NO!

Daisy begging for food

Piper in the laundry room for lunch and to cool down... its HOT outside!

* I went out to give the chickens water, collect any eggs and let my barnyard mix out to free range. Collected 12 eggs today from 25 hens... COME ON GIRLS!


Shes BO broody # 6... eggs due today :)

Oh look 1 has a lil pip in it... (the 1 on the left hand side)

Sugar layin an egg

See there it is... that lil greenish one back there

This one is hiding in the corner... my chickens THINK they have me fooled, but I KNOW about this little hiding place, he he heeee

Oh looky 2 eggs

Shes laying me an egg... went back after dinner and it was there :)

I hung out some laundry, then played on the computer, worked on some crochet and watched Lifetime movies til dinner. I know I was being lazy but man its just too HOT to do anything else...

This evening after my 30 min workout with Keyarra, who by the way was so funny! During the middle of our workout shes says "after we are done I'm eatin me a cookie" LOL... Anyways I cleaned, cut and got over 14 lbs. of cucumbers soakin. Tomorrow I'm canning pickles :)

Last year I canned... Dill pickles - 46 Quarts & 9 pints and Bread n Butter pickles - 7 quarts

** Desiree and Keyarra are our nieces who have been with us for almost 2 weeks. We love havin them down and spending time with them. They've helped me out in the kitchen, collect eggs, they've been swimming, playing, went to the county fair, the lake and stay up as long as they can watching movies with the teenagers.

*** Kaitlyn is a friend who stayed the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.