Items I've worked on this week...
Scrapghan*I went around the whole thing last night in royal blue, might go around it acouple more times to make it 50x50, right now its 47x47... this scrapghan is not for sale cause I messed up alittle on it and if I sell something I want it perfect. You cant see it in the picture but its too bunchy where I stitched it together. Hopefully my next scrapghan will be perfect :)

Your scrapghan is lovely! What a great way to use your leftover yarn!
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl :)
ReplyDeleteI've made several 'scrapghans'. I just keep crocheting around and around until it gets as big as I want it. They seem to be my kids favorites! I like yours pieced together too...think I may have to try that next time!
ReplyDeleteThank You Tina... I've done one like that too, it was my 1st one and I love it! Its draped on the back of my living room couch and we all grab it when we want to snuggle there, lol.
ReplyDelete