Made more goat cheese today... I followed This Recipe from My Country Blog of This and That. I had alittle over 1 quart of whey when I got done & wanted to use some of it, so I seen this Amish Bread Recipe on a fb friends page & decided to use whey in it instead of water. To all my dairy goat friends what other ways do you use your whey?
This bread taste sooo yummy! My family LOVES it. This is the only bread recipe they want me to make now, lol. Dylan told me it was the bomb! Hey... thats a really good complement coming from your teenager. Really, you should make this bread for your family..
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Cooked, Shredded Chicken
Box of pasta, cooked & drained
2 cans cream of chicken
sour cream
milk
shredded mixed cheese
salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil
Preheat oven to 350. Spray bakin dish ( 9 x 13), mine had Rice Crispy Treats in it today. In large bowl add cooked shredded chicken, cooked drained pasta, cream of chicken, a big scoop or 2 of sour cream, pour alittle milk in, throw some shredded cheese in, add your seasonings mix it all up til creamy... ya might need to add alittle more milk? I dont measure alot in this recipe I just make it. After mixed good put in bakin dish, sprinkle more cheese on top & bake for about 30 mins. Then eat... we like it :)
Cooked, Shredded Chicken
Box of pasta, cooked & drained
2 cans cream of chicken
sour cream
milk
shredded mixed cheese
salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil
Preheat oven to 350. Spray bakin dish ( 9 x 13), mine had Rice Crispy Treats in it today. In large bowl add cooked shredded chicken, cooked drained pasta, cream of chicken, a big scoop or 2 of sour cream, pour alittle milk in, throw some shredded cheese in, add your seasonings mix it all up til creamy... ya might need to add alittle more milk? I dont measure alot in this recipe I just make it. After mixed good put in bakin dish, sprinkle more cheese on top & bake for about 30 mins. Then eat... we like it :)
Looks sooo yummy! So glad you are doin so much with the milk!
ReplyDeleteLove how you just dive right in with the milking and using it. Now I am hungry.
ReplyDelete