Dont take much to make me happy...
My honey went to the store the other night & brought me home this cool headlamp, I had one before but it was smaller & somehow got broken... hummm any teenagers want to confess about that one? Anyways... this thing is super cool, I used it for the 1st time last night to go lock up the barnyard animals that live on Our Little Farm. Man it was like daylight outside. I was so happy walkin around shinning my light on everyone. I really got to see the glow of everyones eyes. I bet they where wondering what the heck what goin on, lol. No monsters are gonna sneak up on me now when I have to go out & lock the barnyard up in the dark ;)
How perfect for going out to do chores in the evening. They are great for camping too!
ReplyDeleteNobody can accuse you of not having a light on upstairs!
ReplyDeleteHee hee. That's great! The first photo should be labeled, my "Lamp Head" instead of "Head Lamp"! lol
ReplyDeleteBTW, I may be discontinuing Shoot Me due to lack of participation.
I love this. I had a few head lamps. I used one for running in the wee hours of the morning and do chores outside. But the hunter in my house has taken them and I can't find them anywhere. It is so great to be happy with the small things.
ReplyDelete