Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love Soup...

Yes I do,
I love soup.
How bout you?

The other day I stopped in at Happier Than A Pig In Mud blog & seen a yummy soup recipe she had posted Vegetable Beef and Barley Soup Crock Pot Version & it looked so good, I said I was gonna make it one day... well heres my version...

...Simple Good Soup...

~ 1 lb cooked lean ground beef drained, 2 bags frozen mixed veggies, 2 huge cans chicken broth, 1 can diced tomatoes w/green chilies, 1 can black beans drained rinsed, 1 cup barley, garlic, spices... throw everything in a big ol pot, bring to boil then simmer for a bit. I let it simmer 3.5-4 hours.

* This was my 1st time buyin & cookin barley... I like it :)

3 comments:

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.