Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Married My Best Friend 18 Years Ago...

When I look at my life, my kids and my spouse,
 I realize just why God put me on this earth and how blessed I truly am...

When I'm an old lady, I want to sit on a porch swing with the man I love, holding hands, sipping iced tea & swatting mosquitoes.

Honey bought me some pretty flowers

The he cooked breakfast this mornin while I was out doin my barnyard chores... it was pretty nice to come in to a nice warm breakfast I didnt have to cook ;)


He made... french toast, eggs with peppers in em, sausage & plantain

For our 18th Wedding Anniversary ya wanna know how we spent it... Well on Saturday we spent quality time together goin to the feed store, Lowes, the Wal-Mart & then to Cracker Barrel (we got a gift card for Christmas & decided to use it). Then we came home, had our 2 sons help us bring all our goodies in from shoppin, then I went out to feed my animals, worked in the kitchen freezin grapes, then later honey watch the Kentucky game and I crocheted. Today I think we are takin the teenagers for haircuts. To some this might not sound like a very nice 18th wedding anniversary but to me it is. It doesnt matter what we do as long as we do it together. I love you honey.

*** L O V E ; love isn't about finding someone perfect its about finding someone imperfect & seeing them perfectly

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day together! Too sweet: ) On our 20th anniversary, we spent the whole day together working on our land in the country and when we got home, showered and ate I sat down to check FB and saw to my suprise many Happy Anniversary wishes! We had both forgotten the date, but it didn't matter because we were together doing what we love; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very lucky couple. Loved reading about your special day and hope you have many more just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! A heart-warming post : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry I'm a few days late, but so glad you had a nice day. And I agree, it never matters to me what The Man and I are doing, as long as we are doing it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry I'm late. I tried to post a comment the other day from my phone but it was not cooperating! Happy anniversary! You guys are such an inspiration to other couples. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! It's truely a blessing to last that long this day and age!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.