Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day... I did. Heres how we spent the day... Honey had a doctors appointment so I went with him, then the feed store, save a lot & then we had lunch at the local Chinese restaurant. We got home honey cleaned family room carpet & I fixed dessert, then started dinner. The boys & a friend had dinner with us, Kaylin & Mark went on a date. These are the kinda days I cherish.
***Cute Valentine Quotes That Are Sooooo Me :)
(Honestly I dont care about Valentines Day... well I like it & everything but I just dont see the big deal, I love my honey & he loves me, we dont need one day out of the year to show it. But it was very sweet of my honey to make me a card & get me a box of chocolate that I will share with the family. OOo & his Valentines Day gift is a nice foot rub... with lotion, lol )
Dear Honey... I wanted to send you something Romantic for Valentines, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox ;)
Who needs Candy and Flowers for Valentine's Day? Give me a clean house and all the laundry done. And I'll have the Sweetest Heart around
Valentine's Day is really everyday of the year to show the love you have for that special someone. Show it and live it each day, not just on Feb. 14th.
Does not need one day to know that I am LOVED -I know everyday because I have one very special guy
To My Husband: Thank you for putting up with me, being there for me, and loving me in your own special way.
I'm linkin up with The Country Homemaker Hop- Week 7
what a nice blog you wrote! So sweet, and what a wonderful man you've got there!! Happy Valentines day to you and your family....you have been blessed!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Country Homemaker Hop i am co-hosting. I really enjoyed your post.
ReplyDeleteYum! I have chicken defrosting and know now what to do with it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely post! We don't really care about holidays. We love each other every day! I love me some fried chicken, glad you learned to fry it up! The secret to my fried chicken is "double dipping", lard, and a big cast iron skillet! ;0)
ReplyDelete