Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Abby & Jake... Spring Break 2012

2 out of 4 of my younger sisters rugrats have been with us since Easter... they love coming down to visit us & Our Little Farm & we love havin them here, they are cute, funny lil people & ya NEVER know what they are gonna say. I love them so much & I'm so happy we can give them all these great childhood memories & their 2 older sisters. They called their momma this mornin ready to go home, so shes coming to get them tomorrow then they will cry to come back, lol My wish is one day they will get to move down here by us.


Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #22

I needed a loose mineral holder for the goats so one mornin I thought milk jugs would do the trick, I've got one inside the goat barn & then I put this one outside in the run, I need to refill em, I put alittle in em when needed.




~ True Story... Jake comes in the kitchen & says "Is my pizza done?!?!" I say "I'm still workin on it." Then he says "Hurry up girl, I need my pizza!"... these rugrats crack me up everytime they stay with me, lol


Just look at them smiles.... Jake told me today he wish he didnt have to go to stupid daycare, he wish my house was daycare.

Funny Story... Yesterday while I was in the house crocheting I could here them down in the barnyard playin & laughin & just havin a good ol time... well here comes Jake (5) soak in wet from head to toe tryin to tell me one of the goats knocked him in the nasty duck pond, well I didnt believe that story but he was stickin to it, lol. Then Abby (6) came in & I asked her, she was stickin to the same story but I could tell something was fishy... I told them I wanted the truth, that they wasnt gonna be in trouble. The Jake blurts outs... "Abby pushed me in!" Abby blurts out... "well Jake told me too!" I was laughin so hard by this time, come to find out it was Jakes idea to blame the poor goats... silly kids.

3 comments:

  1. Kids will be kids. :o)

    I like your milk bottle idea.

    Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when Emma is just a few years older I need to send her to you for the summer! I remember so many of our summers family would come stay (plenty of summers one or more of Uncle Jack's boys would be with us and I remember one year you guys came to visit) and I loved the time with everyone...Emma needs to be with her cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids looked like they had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.