Monday, April 16, 2012

A Saturday At My Mommas...

My momma & Clinton asked us to come over & build alittle deck on the back of their place... she'd cook us dinner (but she did want me to make & bring my potato salad). So I made all the teenagers go & we had a very nice day... we are the kinda of family that when one of us ask for help on something we help each other out. All families should be this way :)

Momma & The Teenagers :)

The food was great

The day was beautiful

The men worked hard

Then some played alittle

and loved on the dogs

I mostly enjoyed the day...
chit chatting with my momma & crocheting.

and took pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. A lovely place and wonderful weather.
    Thanks for sharing all the lovely pictures with us! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that's what I miss the most!! All that good family time! And you are right, that is what all familes should do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.