Monday, May 4, 2009

Chickens, Garden and Plants....

I took the camera to the coop today, I was only going to take acouple of pics. lol and something happen I ended up with about 40 pics. The chickies are turning into chickens... you can really start to tell which one are roo's now. I know we atleast have 3... maybe more, time will tell.

Everybody just hanging out in the ChIcKeN ShAcK...











This here is Big Daddy

















My Favorite little roo... Sally Sue. He always comes up to me and sets with me awhile :) Think he's just trying to be sweet so he doesnt end up in the stew pot, lol.

This one is saying... "Hey what about me, I'm special too."









Then I took a walk to the garden to check on the strawberries, garlic, potatoes.
Everything's growing nicely...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.