What happens when you put this HUGE rain puddle (lol) and our 2 boys together, hummmm
THIS....The boys had so much fun playing out in it yesterday and it was so fun listening to them have such a great time...
and everything was going great UNTIL Blake threw a handful of mud and smacked Dylan right in the middle of his back with it, then they decided to take some of the guinea eggs and try to smash them open (after I've told them over and over again to leave the nest alone)... so after I yelled and made them sit down they had to go in and take a shower, done for the night.
One day I'm going to miss this...









The Girl With The Camera...Kaylin caught and took a picture of my best side... Here I am working on one of our flower beds... lol (going to get that girl one day :)). Well I pulled all the weeds out and planted some Lady lavender, red poppy and cosmos... there's a patch of wild daisy's growing that I dug up from the yard and planted last year and boy do they spread...


That looks like a lot of fun! My son is an only child, but would love to have a brother to do something like that with! :)
ReplyDeleteOur kids had a blast playing in it... they always beg me to let them play outside in the rain.
ReplyDelete