You know the song by Martina McBride? Here let me sing a little bit of it for ya...I am so Blessed and I know I've found my way, I thank god for all I've been given at then end of everyday... this is the theme song to my life, I ♥ this song! Well today is my 14th Mothers Day and I got up (know one was awake yet) grabbed a cup of coffee, went out to let the chickies out of their coop and feed them, then walked across the yard with our outside cat to the fire pit area to enjoy this beautiful morning with nature (one of my favorite things to do). As I'm sitting here thinking about what we are going to do today (go see our mothers) I start thinking about how blessed I am and thought I would share...
I AM SO BLESSED BECAUSE...
1. I have God in my heart and he has given me a wonderful life.
2. God brought Brian into my life when he did, dont know where I would be today if it wasnt for that.
3. Brian and I truly love one another and after 15 years of marriage we still ♥ hanging out with each other and have fun together.
4. Brian loves to be outside hanging or working in the yard with me (and the kids) instead of sitting on the couch with a beer and the remote ALL THE TIME.
5. Brian and I have 4 great kids now and when I stop to think about it I realize they really are GREAT kids and I love them. I know Brian and I are doing a great job raising them and they are going to turn into wonderful adults and go far in life.
6. That I get to be a stay at home mom.
7. That Brian and I are on the same page when it comes to raising our kids and we work as a team.
8. That Dylan still gives me a kiss every morning as he leaves for the bus and tell me to have a nice day and that he loves me.
9. That Blake is trying his best to act like a nice young man lately, oh and that he got a haircut without us fighting about it... He looks so handsome!
10. That Cody came into our family and is doing good, I hope he learns alot from Brian and me and our family life.
11. That we moved to the country and have such a beautiful place and I'm not talking about our house or anything, we could be living in a shack and it would still be beautiful here with all the nature we have in our yard.
12. That I got to sit here this morning and enjoy that beautiful nature in peace and quiet :)
13. Well quiet time is over... Dylan just walked out, he found me, here he comes... awwww with sweet homemade Mothers Day cards from them... THEY REALLY DO LOVE ME ♥♥♥
I TRULY AM BLESSED... Happy Mothers Day
You are truly a blessed woman! Me, too. lol. I can relate to loving your husband truly after almost 13 yrs of marriage. We have an 11 yr old son and live in the country. I enjoy my life so much. We love the Lord and are so grateful for His saving grace! We are blessed!
ReplyDeleteWonderful blessings!!!!! God is so good!
ReplyDelete