Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Love My New Hair...

I went and got it chopped...

The Before...

The After...

I wasnt to sure when I got it done. But the more I see it the more I love it. It's a major change from my long hair! But I really think it looks alot better... my old style was starting to make me look like cousin IT, lol. I hadnt cut it in over a year, so it was time for a change.


9 comments:

  1. Cute cut! It must be so much easier to take care of too! Now I need to get mine cut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Ya... its alot easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..it looks great girl. Is it stacked in the back? Those cuts have really become popular. You look great with long or short hair..My husband would die if I cut mine off. Last summer I went in and got long layers...havent got it cut since (except for me whackin on the bangs abit..lol Idk I am ready for mine to be all one length again......But anyhoo..I love your new do..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Trish... its just alittle stacked in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new do. I plan on getting mine cut before out trip to KY this summer. You have inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Shannon... Cant wait to see you New Do :)

    Hello Hapi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely takes off about 5 years :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Andrea... I know! Its crazy what alittle hair cut can do for ya, lol. That 1st pic. of me up there is UGLY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.