Shoot Me!
Its a weekly challenge I got from Lovin' The Country Life You post a pic. every Thursday with you in it for 52 weeks... it can be with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, your chickens, or just by yourself. So jump on in and post 1 of 52 pics., you can do it!
Might be fun to look back through the weeks....
Might be fun to look back through the weeks....
Yay..we started our Shoot Me challenge the same week! Congrats on your new Camera. What kind ya got..I got a Canon Rebel XS...Hubby got it a year ago for me. Its got too many doo- dads for me to figure out..but I am gettin there. I found this other blog that has been pretty helpful. I Heart Faces Photography is the name of the blog.
ReplyDeleteCute pic of you and son.
Ooh, this sounds like fun! I'll start next Thursday. If I can remember. LOL
ReplyDeleteCute picture! Can't wait to see pics of the new do! :)
ReplyDeleteTrish - Our new camera is a Nikon, Coolpix.
ReplyDeleteKatiegirl - I'll have to remember too
Shannon - Thanks