LOVE it! I am working on a "granny square" afghan...using camo yarn...LOL. I came across some problems, it was beginning to take on the shape of a BOWL. So I pulled it all apart (while pitching a fit) and am reworking it..I hope it will become an afghan eventually..New to crocheting, and thats my goal for the year is to at least finish it....I hope someday I will be half as good as you..; )
Thanks Katiegirl... the last one is a bunch of granny squares. I'll have to look that up. I need to add on to that bottom afghan, I'm not happy with the width.
LOVE it! I am working on a "granny square" afghan...using camo yarn...LOL. I came across some problems, it was beginning to take on the shape of a BOWL. So I pulled it all apart (while pitching a fit) and am reworking it..I hope it will become an afghan eventually..New to crocheting, and thats my goal for the year is to at least finish it....I hope someday I will be half as good as you..; )
ReplyDeleteJen--I love the afghan! So colorful and cheerful! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Both...
ReplyDeleteTrish good luck on your granny square, you can do it! I still have to pull out stuff and start over and oh I hate it! Makes me sooo mad, lol
Awesome!! Great job! I can't imagine tackling something that big yet. I love the one at the bottom too! Are those granny squares?
ReplyDeleteThanks Katiegirl... the last one is a bunch of granny squares. I'll have to look that up. I need to add on to that bottom afghan, I'm not happy with the width.
ReplyDelete