Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Funky Colorful Ripple Afghan...

I been wanted to learn the ripple stitch and use up some yarn from another project so I learned a pattern and started my 1st good ripple afghan on January 10. Heres what I've done so far...


Alright time to get back to rippling....
(so I can start another one, lol)

4 comments:

  1. I love what you've done here..You would so laugh at what I have done. I am trying to teach myself..lol. And well lets just say I wont be posting any pics yet..; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tberry... I've been teaching myself how to crochet since Nov. 07 learning alittle more every year (check out crochet stuff on youtube, I've learned alot off there) I'm so happy I finally learned this ripple, but there are soooo many other ripples to learn too, lol. I cant wait to finish this and start another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thats what I was doing..watching the youtube thing. I am a slow learner..Well I learned the chain. And now I am just going back and forth on the chain...its really just trying to perfect my technique. So I am not following a pattern and trying to make anything yet...:( But eventually I will. Its one of the things on my to do list for the year...;)
    All of your things are beautiful though, your very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much... you'll get the hang of it, just keep practicing, theres been times it will take me awhole weekend to learn something and I'm ready to scream and cry, lol. I started out making single crochet scarfs, then double crochet scarfs. There are so many things I want to learn and make but I have a hard time reading and understanding patterns, I'm a visual learner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.