Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats for dinner tonight...

Thats ALWAYS the famous question...

We are having crock pot Chicken Cacciatore, more than likely served over white rice (I have about 5 bags here) and maybe fresh baked rolls (think I'll try a new recipe today). Kaylin and Dylan wont be happy with dinner tonight (they do not like tomatoes, peppers or onions). I dont have a real recipe I follow I just throw whatever I happen to have on hand all together in the crock...

Tonights Chicken Cacciaotre

3 big boneless chicken breast (not homegrown)
frozen green peppers
2 quarts whole tomatoes (I drained one quart)
1 onion, sliced
1 small can of mushrooms ( I love fresh ones better but... )
Oregano, garlic powder and pepper

Throw it all together and let it all cook on medium for about 8 hours
serve on top of noodles, rice or even mash potatoes... Yum


It turned out alittle juicier than I wanted...
but thats ok, it still taste good :)
The rolls turned out great!

and just for the fun of it I made Oatmeal Cake for dessert...

So what was cooking at your house tonight?

P.S. Be on the lookout for recipe blogs on the rolls and Oatmeal cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.