Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night Pizza...

Friday nights at our house have turned into Friday Night Pizza...

Started awhile back making homemade pizza dough and homemade pizza sauce out of our frozen garden tomatoes... oh it soooo good. (found out today I'm almost out of 2009 frozen garden tomatoes, so I've got to freeze a ton more this summer! I froze 10 gallon size bags and 3 quart size bags of whole tomatoes).

Then today I learned to make homemade breadsticks, pretty good dipped in marinara sauce.







Well everyone ate up, got their bellies full and are off doing their own things...

The girls are in Kay's room (she has her bestie over for the weekend) and the boys are in Blake/Codys room (he has one of his friends over for the night) Brian and Cody are watching a movie and I'm BLOGGING :)

Some of us got together tonight to play Blokus...
its a pretty good game :)



The boys on the computer...
going to make it an early night, got get up for a basketball game in the morning

4 comments:

  1. Do you mind sharing your dough recipe? I love all you cooking ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... its not actually mine but I'll share it, I've made acouple of different ones and we like this one the best.

    The dough recipe is on CheapCooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly..no blog yet...Just gotta find the time I guess...lol! I would like to try ur dough recipe as well..I found a great sauce recipe on another blog www.mommyskitchen.net....she has a great and easy recipe of white Amish bread..yum! Anyhoo just wanted to stop in and say Hey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey tberry29... I really like the dough and it turned out great last Friday when I made it, it really helped that it was such a nice day here and the sun was shining. I'll have to check out that other blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.